- Enforce the Ground Regulations.
- Carry out pre-event safety checks.
- Control and direct spectators entering of leaving the ground and to assist in this movement whilst at the stadium.
- Staff entrances, exits and other key safety points of the stadium.
- Recognize any unsafe crowd conditions, particularly overcrowding.
- Assist the emergency services, if necessary.
- Gained NVQ Level 2 Spectator Safety Qualifications.
OLYMPICS Match Day Steward (July- August 2012)
- Carrying out different types of job roles at Old Trafford Football stadium and making sure the requirements of each individual/group task is being met effectively.
- Greeting tourists to the Olympics as well as advising them about the procedures they must go through as part of rules and regulations.
- Assisting tourists and guiding them around the stadium safely.
- Working and delegating in teams to ensure safety in and around the stadium is being carried out.
- Gained accreditation from Locog (London Organizing Committee Olympic Games) for being part and witnessing history.
July 2011 – August 2011 Sales Assistant
- Texaco petrol station, Manchester, Salford, Seedley road.
- Checking how much fuel a customer has bought, using a computerised display screen.
- Operating a till and taking cash, cheque and credit card payments.
- Keeping track of fuel levels in the fuel storage tanks.
- Replenishing the shop floor.
- Ordering new stock and taking deliveries.
- Keeping forecourt and shop areas clean and tidy.
- Put the customer first at all times and to identify customer needs promptly and accurately. To provide advice, present the products and promote all Hot Print Design products and services to customers.
- Communicate clearly, ensuring customer requests are met by exactly recording details on Special Orders and associated paperwork. Subsequently dealing with any queries and follow up calls when required.
- Ensure that all till operation, cash handling procedures and transactions are carried out accurately and all orders and paperwork are completed in accordance with Company Policy.